THE CALL FOR PROJECTS IS CLOSED
The call for projects to “help under privileged women through entrepreneurship” has been closed since November, 20th..
All applications received will be studied. The Renault Foundation team will undertake a detailed analysis.
A pre-selection panel will identify the five projects to be further investigated. The associations concerned will be invited to take part in a 20-minutes-pitch / Q&A session with a committee whose members represent the various corporate functions.
The panel will hold a vote to select just one project from the five submitted. This project will receive the sum of 90,000 euros for a duration of three years.
The associations whose projects are selected must be available for two appointments at the Boulogne-Billancourt offices:
- Between December 3 and 7: a meeting with members of the Foundation to present the association and the project.
- December 11: a 20-minutes-pitch in front of the sponsorhip committee panel that will choose the winning project.
WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA FOR ASSESSING YOUR PROJECT? ___________________________
- Projects corresponding in every respect to the CSR theme and strategy for inclusion and sustainable mobility
- Impact, operation in our employment areas and number of beneficiaries
- Employee involvement (voluntary work, skills transfer, etc.)
- Long-term outlook for the project and deployment prospects over three years
- Links with the automotive world or mobility would be an advantage
- Operational and financial feasibility
- Original and innovative nature
Remind that the following are not eligible: individual projects, organizations with a political or religious aim, projects set up for profit, promotional purposes or advertising.
Pre-selected projects will be required to take part in a pitch organized on December 11, 2018.
A meeting with the members of the Foundation will take place before this date, between December 3 and 7 in BoulogneBillancourt.