Road Safety Management Master's Degree (MANSER)
become champions for better road safety
The MANSER Master’s Degree in brief
The MANSER Master’s Degree provides a speciality which is currently crucial for future managers from the Arabic countries: efficient management of road safety policies.
A unique multi-disciplinary course focusing on road safety and sustainable mobility. These now inseparable issues are particularly strategic in the countries of that geographical area.
Our 3 guarantees
1. We will provide you with a benchmark course
2. We will offer you a multi-disciplinary, multicultural, expert and innovative 360° curriculum
3. We will open the doors to careers as specialised managers within a variety of professional environments: ministries, specialised public bodies, NGOs, public and private corporations.
The MANSER Master’s Degree takes place in Beirut, Lebanon. It is held in three languages: Arabic, French and English.
It is run in partnership with the St. Joseph University of Beirut.
The MANSER Master’s Degree runs for 18 months, i.e. 4 terms from the beginning of September to March of the N+2 year.
Who can apply
A graduate (4-year course or equivalent) from a university in the MENA region or the Gulf States
A young professional or student with at least 18 months professional experience
Aged under 35 years old
Be able to speak at least 2 languages, including French (DELF: ≥ B2 or DALF; TFI: ≥ 550), Arabic and English (TOEIC 750 minimum)
All other factors being equal, priority will be given to candidates justifying resources compatible with obtaining a sholarship.I want to apply!
Would you like to be
I want to apply!
a Renault Foundation
The MANSER Master’s Degree is comprised of two sections: academic and vocational.
- 3 terms of lessons in the following areas: social (transport, mobility), political (State road safety strategy), economic (choice of infrastructures), public health (human cost, social costs), technical (vehicle layout) and psychosocial (education and culture).
Among the themes addressed:
- Management principles applied to road safety
- Management of the safety of transport fleets
- Road safety policy and planning
- Improving national capacities and road safety research
- Modification of behaviour by road users
- 1 internship discovering road safety within the Renault Group (1 week)
- 1 optional observation internship in France or Europe (4 weeks)
- 1 professional or research internship (5 months)
- 1 end-of-course dissertation presented before a panel
Contact details and useful information
At the Foundation
At St. Joseph University of Beirut
Wassim RAPHAEL – Holder of the Road Safety Management Chair
Marguerita MOUAWAD – Administrative Assistant