Electric Vehicles and Autonomous Vehicles Advanced Master (EV-AV)
Become a manager in charging infrastructures, electric vehicles and autonomous vehicles
The EV-AV Advanced Master in brief
The EV-AV Advanced Master trains engineers in the technology required to design the vehicles of the future. It enables them to extend their field of knowledge via a global approach with the focus on electrified traction and autonomous vehicles.
In order to prepare future engineers for the challenges which are approaching, this Advanced Master is based on an innovative and vocational technological course in synergy with the expectations of the international automotive sector of the future.
Our 3 guarantees
1. We will provide you with a benchmark course run by prestigious Engineering Schools
2. We will offer you a curriculum focused on academic, technical and vocational innovation, supported by personalised follow-up
3. We will prepare you for design roles focusing on the vehicles of the future: design department manager, R&D project manager, research engineer, design engineer, calculation, tests, trials, etc. engineer
The EV-AV Advanced Master takes place in France, in Paris and Lille.
It is run in partnership with Arts et Métiers Paris Tech, Ecole des Mines Paris Tech and ENSTA Paris Tech.
The EV-AV Advanced Master runs for 12 months on a full-time basis and begins in September with an integration session organised by the Renault Foundation.
Lessons are provided in French (some in English).
Who can apply?
Holder of an engineering degree or an internationally recognised degree equivalent to 2-year Master’s Degree
Aged under 35 on 1 September of the year of arrival in France
Sufficient fluency in French (minimum of Council of Europe B2 level) and English (minimum of TOEIC 750)
All other factors being equal, priority will be given to candidates justifying resources compatible with obtaining a sholarship.I want to apply!
Would you like to be
I want to apply!
supported by the
The EV-Advanced Masters combines an academic course with vocational training on the ground.
- 450 hours of lessons and practical work
- Vehicle electrification
- Autonomous vehicles (lessons provided in English)
- Infrastructure and Services for new uses
- o Mini supervised laboratory project
- 1 6-month professional industrial internship from mid-March to mid-September
- 1 viva before the academic and professional managers
Contact details and useful information
At the Foundation
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
At Arts et Métiers ParisTech
Philippe DEGOBERT – Lecturer, Director of the Advanced Masters EV-AV
email : email@example.com