Master’s Degree in Transport and Sustainable Development (TRADD)
become sustainable mobility managers
The TRADD Master’s Degree in brief
The TRADD Master’s Degree is aimed at those who are passionate about transport and mobility who can’t imagine doing a job without a real sustainability dimension.
Such sustainability, a marker of our shared future, currently needs the support of versatile, open and demanding managers more than ever.
Managers – you! -, able to meet the challenges of transport and sustainable mobility head on. And champion them on a daily basis within your future professional environments.
Our 3 guarantees
1. We will provide you with a benchmark course
2. We will offer you a vocation, inter-cultural and innovative 360° curriculum
3. We will open doors to a variety of careers:
- Sustainable mobility vehicle and service design
- Operation of transport infrastructure or service
- Planning, development and regulation of transport network
- Sustainable development policy manager
The TRADD Master’s Degree takes place in France, in Paris and the Paris region. It is held in French.
It is run in partnership with the following leading universities: École des Ponts ParisTech, École Polytechnique and Mines ParisTech.
The TRADD Master’s Degree runs for 13 months,
i.e. 3 terms from the beginning of
September to 15 October of the following year.
Who can apply ?
A graduate with a degree at least equivalent to 1-year Master’s Degree or a young professional from one of the Renault Foundation’s partner universities in one of the following countries: Algeria, Brazil, China, South Korea, France, India, Japan, Lebanon, Morocco, Romania, Russia, Turkey
Aged under 35 years old
fluent French (TFI ≥ 550) and English
All other factors being equal, priority will be given to candidates justifying resources compatible with obtaining a sholarship.I want to apply!
Would you like to be
I want to apply!
a Renault Foundation
The TRADD Master’s Degree is comprised of two sections: academic and vocational.
- 2 terms of lessons focusing on engineering, social sciences, management techniques and mastery of analysis and modelling tools.
- Transport and sustainable development: the issues
- Analysis of forms of transport and transport systems
- Engineering of sustainable transport
- Economy of sustainable transport
- Management of sustainable transport
- 1 professional end-of-course assignment of 5.5 months
- 1 end-of-course dissertation presented before a panel
> To download the presentation document of the Master TRADD : click here
Contact details and useful information
At the Foundation
email : email@example.com
At École des Ponts ParisTech
Emeric FORTIN – Director of the TRADD Master’s Degree
email : firstname.lastname@example.org